Thursday

Evaluation

I have found this project very hard to get into, I think this is because there was so much choice in the brief. I originally wanted to do the 'Thats rubbish' project, by using letters found in wood grain but when i re read the brief, that didn't exactly come under found rubbish, so i ended up choosing a 3D quote.

My quote was 'Don't bury your head in the sand' i chose this quote use it as inspiration to how i was feeling for this bit of the course, with letting things get to me and burying my head in the sand.

I originally wanted to use magic sand to create my font, but i couldn't find it in any toy shops, so i ordered some online but unfortunately it came a bit to late as i wouldn't be able to get my pictures processed in time for the deadline.

I think if i where to do this project again i would defiantly plan my time more effectively- such as order the sand earlier on so i could include it within my project. I would of also taken a printed out font with me to place as a type guide rather then doing it by hand. I think i should of not been afraid to talk to the tutors about my work, as they could of helped with motivation and planning of my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment